Press RegistrationEuropean Congress on Personalised Medicine, Belfast 2017
Personalising Your Health: A Global Imperative!
The EAPM Inaugural Congress is open to bona fide representatives of print and electronic media. The EAPM is happy to offer discretionary free of charge registration to journalists who work at a news organisation that features original, editorial news coverage, that has editorial freedom from advertisers and/or sponsors, and in which advertisers and/or sponsors are clearly identified as such.
In order to be accredited for the Congress, media representatives are expected to actively reporting on the EAPM Inaugural Congress.
To be eligible for free press registration, applicants must write exclusively for the news organisation and provide the following materials for verification:
- Letter verifying assignment to the EAPM Inaugural Congress on the letterhead of the news organisation being represented.
- Two bylined medical/health/science articles/videos/reports published within the last year, coverage from the previous year’s meeting (if applicable), and a copy of the publication.
- Media identification such as an international, accredited press pass or an official media-outlet-issued credential, dated 2017-2018.
Note: Representatives of publishing houses, the business side of news media, and for-profit corporations, will not be accredited as press and will not be eligible for complimentary press registration. Editors of journals or other publications who do not report for or edit their outlet’s news section will also not be accredited as press and are not eligible for free press registration. If in doubt, please ask the congress organizer in advance.
How to register
To apply for a press accreditation for EAPM, you can register via the online registration system. Online registration is open until 6 November 2017. After this date you will be able to register onsite at the ExCeL in Belfast.
To complete online registration and to speed up the accreditation process, all applications should be accompanied by the required documents as listed under eligibility for verification. You can email the documents to the registration document.
Media registration in advance is strongly recommended. This enables us to deal with any queries or problems in advance. Journalists should confirm eligibility for media registration before making travel arrangements.
Next to the regular entitlements for delegates, journalists are entitled to the following extra benefits:
- Press Pack
- This includes all relevant congress documents as well as additional information for the press. Press packs can be collected at the Press Centre.
- Access to the EAPM Congress Resource Centre
- All accepted abstracts, posters and webcasts are freely accessible for accepted media. With the login credentials received together with your registration confirmation you can login and browse through all materials.
- Access to the Press Centre
- The Press Centre is located in rooms???. Access to the press working room will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis and will be limited to two representatives per outlet unless otherwise noted. In the Press Centre free fixed and wireless internet access, a fax machine, printer and photocopier are provided. Coffee, tea and soft drinks are provided.The opening hours are:
Friday: 08.00 – 18.00 hrs
Saturday: 08.00 – 18.00 hrs
Sunday: 08.00 – 18.00 hrs
Monday: 08.00 – 18.00 hrs
Tuesday: 08.00 – 12.00 hrs
Interview rooms are located next to the Press Centre. Each room is equipped with 2 chairs and 1 table plus an EAU17 banner. Journalists can book a preferred time slot on site with the host/hostess at the Press Centre. No more than 2 time slots per day per publication are accepted.