Submission of AbstractsEuropean Congress on Personalised Medicine, Belfast 2017
Personalising Your Health: A Global Imperative!
The 1st European Congress on Personalised Medicine Scientific Committee welcomes abstract submissions for consideration at the Congress, taking place in Belfast from 27 – 30 November 2017.
EAPM2017 is now accepting Late Breaking Abstract Submissions until the 13th of October 2017
Please review the guidelines below and submit your abstract here:
Contributions to the conference programme are invited as the following presentation types:
- Oral or poster
Abstracts can be submitted under one of the following themes:
- Cancer Biology Discovery
- Precision Oncology: Prevention, Diagnosis, Treatment
- Driving the Innovation Agenda
- Precision Diagnostics
- Big Data for Better Health
- Value based care and Precision Health
- Personalised Health: Pushing the Policy Agenda
- Personalised Health and Human Disease
- Food, Nutrition and Health
- Keeping the Person in Personalised Health
Please submit your abstract by Friday 13 October, identifying the appropriate theme. The abstract must adhere to the following requirements:
- Word limit of 350 words.
- Authors may indicate more than one affiliation if necessary.
- The corresponding/presenting author must create an account in the submission system and submit the abstract
- Abstract should be formatted using the example template (available to download below). The headings are:
- Copy and paste your abstract text into the text box provided.
- No images, graphs or tables can be uploaded.
- Indicate if you are a PhD student or young researcher.
- Indicate if you would like to be considered for the Irish Association for Cancer Research (IACR) Bursary
- Indicate if you are a member of the Irish Association for Cancer Research
- Indicate if you are a member of the Northern Ireland Clinical Innovation Collaborative
- Abstract authors may only present a maximum of one oral paper and one poster at the congress.
- Submissions will only be accepted through the online submission portal; no other format will be accepted.
Following review you will be informed by the end of October whether your contribution has been:
i. Accepted for oral presentation
ii. Accepted for poster presentation
iii. Not accepted
If you have any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Open
|Wednesday 18 January|
Abstract Submission Deadline (EXTENDED)
|Friday 30 June|
Notification of abstract acceptance
|Tuesday 25 July|
Deadline to confirm acceptance of offer by registering
|Friday 22 September|
End of Late Breaking Abstracts
|Friday 13 October|